What is Klinoland?
Klinoland is zeolite of 2.5-5 mm granulation. Zeolite is a mineral of volcanic origin, formed by layers of volcanic ash that has been exposed to high temperatures and pressure. These physical and chemical changes gave him specific properties which it owns today. The product is designed to improve soil condition, growing success and better vegetation of field crops, orchards, vineyards and olive groves.
How Klinoland works in soil?
- Natural zeolite which binds nutrients from fertilizers, gradually releases them and thus plants have a regular supply of nutrients throughout the growing season.
- Constantly keeps nitrogen in soil.
- Restores and cleans ground – binds heavy metals and other harmful substances so plants can not uptake them into their system.
- Maintains and regulates water in the soil – more than 30% of its structure used to store water.
- Alleviates effects of drought by releasing water and plant nutrients that it previously collected, as well as the consequences of excessive moisture by retracting excess water in itself.
- Effectively regulates soil the acidity (pH).
- It contains significant amounts of biogenic trace elements (Mg, Ca, Fe, Ti, Mo, Mn …) and has a great effect on the extended vitalization and plant health, flowering, ripening, color and flavor.
- Because of its effectiveness and granulation it aerates soil and makes it more loose.
- It facilitates the creation of humus.
- Economical use of fertilizers is achieved by combining it with Klinoland because zeolite absorbs and stores nutrients and prevents their rapid leaching from the soil so plants can use them for longer period.
- Klinoland, unlike urea, is not aggressive to seed, moreover, it should be in contact with them during planting for greater efficiency.
- Strengthens roots of the plants.
- Increases germination
- increases the number of planting grafts
- getting fruit in the second year
- It is active in soil for 3-5 years.
- 300-600 kg / ha using spreader over the entire surface of soil
- 150-200 kg / ha in the sowing machine together with mineral fertilizer
- Can be added when planting crops or later when a adding aditional fertilizers
- When planting vines: 0.5 kg per planting site
- Planting grafts production 0.5 kg/m2
- When planting fruit trees: 1 kg per planting site
Packaging: 25 kg sacks and big bag 1t
Expiration date: unlimited
Storage: Store in a dry place, closed because of strong collects moisture
Eco-certified: Croatian Forests for use in organic farming!
- preserves and gradually releases moisture and fertilizers
- renews, cleans and loosens soil
- facilitates the creation of humus
- not aggressive to seed or plant
- active in soil 3-5 years